New Technologies, New Professions and Skills Commission
Our University is a third generation entrepreneurial and innovative University, in accordance with its mission stated in its Main Regulations and Strategy and Action Plans. For this reason, the New Technologies, New Professions and Skills Commission has been established and put into operation. One representative member from each of our Academic and Administrative Units was elected to this Commission.
Duties of the Commission:
- To conduct research on new technologies and new professions developing in the world, to prepare scientific projects, to publish articles at international level and to apply for patents.
- To update course programs on New Professions and Technologies,
- To inform the relevant authorities and faculty members on issues related to new professions, new technologies and skills,
- To provide students with new skills in applied training,
- To update the action plans prepared by the Strategy Department in line with developments,
- Coordinating the work by holding meetings with the commission members at regular intervals.
- Organizing workshops, seminars and scientific meetings on New Technologies and Professions or participating in these events,
- To fulfill the duties and instructions given by the Rectorate.